I always stalk certain people on social media because I am curious @ nosy. Hahah… Sometimes I think I should stop and other times, I just feel like I have to know everything or anything about them. Lol.
This happens occasionally (like now), actually. I haven’t stalked people in months and now I’m starting again. Maybe it’s because you kind of miss people you used to know from time to time. Maybe it’s because you never stopped caring / being concerned for them even though they actually never really cared / knew about you.
That’s just how things are, sometimes. Sometimes the ones we truly care about don’t even know us.
10 things to be thankful for.
1. My boyfriend is back for the holidays.
2. I am on leave. Holiday, holiday!!😄
3. I had a great time with him today (or rather, yesterday because it’d already after 12 am) - we spent time together - he was writing while I was reading with the occasional joking and laughing at some random stuff. 😁
4. Everyone in my family is generally well. YES!! 😄😄
5. I have everything I need.
6. I am surrounded by really nice people 😊😊
7. I have money, hahah 😳 thank you, God, for your blessings.
8. I am healthy.
9. I have so many things to be happy about.
10. I have someone who does the chores at home. I really am so grateful for that because I suck at chores.
The only one
A full song
Made me smile
Broke me into pieces
And now makes me